Friday, February 23, 2007

Auto-reply

Dear reader,

I am going on a vacation. A vacation to some far away land that I am yet to find. I am preparing to set out on a long voyage and I dont know when I would be ashore. But I know I will come back... and come back fresh and re-energized. I hope I will learn a lot on this voyage. I will be a bit wiser, a bit more practical, a bit more real when I come back. It is something like a treasure hunt I am setting on, hoping to find the riches of beauty and happiness.

This small island has been like a home turf for me and I will miss it. Its like a choking feeling... I feel bad on severing myself from these beloved grounds, even for a small duration. But it is a necessary seperation. I dont know what triggered this long-pending need, but I knew it was in-store for sometime now.

I will miss all you lovely people who have been here with me and I am afraid when I come back, I will find all of you lost in your own worlds, having forgotten me. You know how when you leave a place, your idea of the place stagnates, and when you come back to find it changed, you cannot accept the change, because you were not part of that change when it happened. You yourself might have changed in the interim, but not having witnessed or experienced the change in the place, you tend to resist it.

I dont know why I am going and in search of what... but I hope I find what I seek. And I know all your best wishes would be with me. Thank You for everything and please wait for me. I will come back :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds so dramatic... ;-)

Oh its nothing. I will be away for sometime, I dont know how long. There are just a few other things I need to look into... some serious decisions. While this poor blog did nothing to stop me from pursuing those other things, I still feel like saying a dramatic bye before I go... hence, I subjected you to the above torture.

You all have fun and keep writing and enjoy life. I will come back and read all your posts {and give my expert comments ;-)} Till then take care and "Hooooold Tiiime" {I am saying it like Shaan used to in that TV serial Saregama} :-)

Ok enough now... take care

Cheers!
Minakshi...... no... Meenakshi :-)

5 comments:

AakASH!!! said...

Godspeed. I'll see you when you are back.

Caladrius said...

itne dino baad koi post daali bhi to yeh ki kuch samay baad next post daalungi !!!
aarrghh

Unknown said...

Bon voyage :) Will wait for you to come back. Here is a reply to your post http://vibhanshu.blogspot.com/2007/02/break-in-clouds.html

soulitary reaper said...

bon voyage lady, hope you get what you set out for or "pursue" :) see ya...

Aks said...

Wish you luck with your journey (of thoughts) !!