Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blossom

Quiver,
shiver, shy and shudder,
peek and yet recoil...

Breeze
blows, bend and bow,
gently sway and smile...

Dewdrops
twinkle, trail and trickle,
a shimmer divine and solemn...

Now
bold, fold and unfold,
the bright blue blossom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi,

I had decided to stay away from Orkut, Ryze, Blog and chats for a month atleast. And its been two weeks... and I cant take it any longer. In the interim, I have not been sincere in my resolve. I sneaked into my blog and typed this little poem, but didnt publish it. I visited all your blogs too... just that I didnt comment. :-) I logged on to Orkut and read all messages. I chatted with friends a couple of times in the last 2 weeks, though most of the times I remained logged out. The temptation was too much and I did my best to resist it. And then I realized, the time I was spending on resisting the temptation, I could as well give in and spend much lesser time.

So I am back... and I am sorry... that last post was so dramatic as if I was quitting blogging for ever... and I am ashamed it turned out to be such a small duration. And I did not learn anything great in the meantime. But yes, I did watch a play at Rangashankara after ages... I initiated the Manuscripts blog that I was planning for a long time... and guess what? I met my first prospective initiator for the practical side of Manuscripts. so now it will begin soon. :-)

hmmmm and about the significance of these last too weeks on my internal atmosphere... well I cant say I have grown any wiser, but I realized or should I say... I "accepted" some of the reasons behind those conflicts that I had. No major conclusion reached, but a few observations, afew postulates made, which might be a step further towards the goal... I will talk about it in detail sometime.

So thats about it... Hope you all had a nice time.

Cheers!
Meenakshi

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Waiting for ur visual DNA :)

Unknown said...

Waise welcome back :D

Ravali said...

its all good minakshi, you hve no idea how many tiems i have made sucha proclaimations of just shutting up my mouth and being silent for a while so as to let something worth writing may ferment in my mind adn then popur it out on the blog but i always ended up blurting ut what ever came just he next day or the next week because it tickled me too much to keep anything inside. its all good. wisedom often comes in silence, it is true. but that silence is a state of mind. not a state of action or inaction. so you can go about your day, you should should go about your day just as you always have adn pay attention to the intricate details of your life and question and be moved by every stimulus that reaches you. keep your senses as alert as they can and in that attentiveness towards every deed, you can still have an undeterred calmness and stillness of the mind. the kind fo silence that bears wisdom in it doesn't always come when we are idle or in numbness and are withdrown from our sense experience. it can come in the balance of two extremes. the extremes between being swept and moved by every aspect of our daily life and the unmoved calmness of everyday.

i don't know if you can understand what i am trying to get across but i am glad you are back. and don't feel bad. this will not slow your ourney to wisdom.

soulitary reaper said...

y stop yourself from such harmless things anyways, till the time you don't develop a natural boredom...? anyways, who m i to speak, i keep experimenting with stuff myself! good to have you back here:) and the poem! ahh! that's like fresh spring mornin breeze:) although there is a tinge of grey, but that kinda adds to the flavor!:) cheers!

AakASH!!! said...

Welcome back.

And there is nothing to be ashamed of. Trust me.

Winged Fantasy said...

Dear all, Thanks for such a warm welcome. I feel like a child today... pampered, warm and cuddled... Thanks a tonnnneee.
:-))))))cant stop this smile.

@Vibhanshu: I will put it up soon. I have it in my drafts... was just wondering if it is too much of a truth to reveal ;-)

@Ravali: You know something? It is always a pleasure reading your comments. :-)
The problem with me is each stimulus that reaches me, moves me a little more than it should. And so I never reach the state of calm and serene thoughts, but always a restless wilderness...
Exactly! and that balance is what I strive to achieve... and yet one musn't strive to achieve it... it should come naturally.
And yes I understand you perfectly... who cannot understand these words spoken straight from the heart? ;-)

@Kavita: hmmmm I know. But I was getting addicted... and any addiction is bad. Isnt it? And keep experimenting... it is essential for innovation. :-)
As for the poem, another effort to write something happy and bright... though it did not take too much effort to write this one as the last. Maybe because I was witness to the beauty of the blooming flower as I wrote it. But wait... did you say a tinge of grey? where? can you please point it out to me and I will do away with it. :-) Cheers!

@Aakash!!!: Thanks Aakash
and I trust you :-)))

Winged Fantasy said...

@ Kavita: I got it... Is it the blue in the last line that gives the grey tinge? But the flower was really blue in colour :-(... You know those tiny wild blue flowers? Seen them olong roadsides or swamps?

Puneet said...

Kshan mein badalti hai fitrat, Aakhir main hoon KSHANIK INSAAN...

They say change is mostly good ..and this change of your wish coming back to blogospher is certainly good...

Welcome back "Mai-na-ksh(an)i"

Winged Fantasy said...

hahahahaha... Puneet aap bhi naa... mere naam ka aisa sandhi vichhed maine aajtak nahi suna tha. Kya baat hai. :-)
Aur shukriya...

Yoda said...

Welcome back and a belated happy holi to you as well.. :)

soulitary reaper said...

lol!!! no, no its not that...blue is my fav color, n I think i know what flower u mean...they r reaaallly pretty, altho without any true sophistication of cultivated one. I guess that's what add to their charms!:)it's just the mood i got, readin the poem twicw or thrice...cud be a reflection of my own mood...any which ways, it's beautiful for sure....:)

Winged Fantasy said...

@Ajit: Thank you :-)

@Kavita: Yeah they are really pretty. Absolutely! Raw beauty is anyday more adorable than all the sophistication. :-)

Aks said...

Need I say thanks or welcome back !!
I knew you were around, dont ask me how I will not divulge ! But then its always good to hear something from you ... actually read your creations. Welcome back to your active form ! You rock and keep rocking !!

Winged Fantasy said...

@Aks: hmmm now I am curious... How exactly did you know I was around?
hahahahah Thanks buddy. You are a sweetheart... and you rock. :-)))

Oh! see this is a strange expression from me... And I don't know why I am so happy for the last 2-3 days... I feel on top of the world for no reason at all... touchwood! :-)

Swaroop Biswas said...

Don’t even think about it. I need you around. And I guess others too. Planning your time well would be a better idea, isn’t it?
Be around:)
Swaroop