Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged Again :-)

I have been tagged again by Jeevy [Rajeev]... And I have no clue how you create the hyperlink here... so please check for the links in section Kadiyaan towards your right.
This tag as I understand is part of some link exchange... whatever it means... :-)

1. The person who was tagged will just have to make an introduction and link back to who tagged you.
2. List your five reasons as to why you blog.
3. Choose five people and tag them.
4. Drop a comment on their blog to let them know they were tagged. And it’s done!

Five Reasons why I blog: here you go...

1. To share with people the idea of love, the feeling of brotherhood [and sisterhood. grrrr... how dare they forget the better halves?], to contribute to the society in my own little way.... [clap clap... Now do I get the Miss Universe Crown? And yeah my idol is Mother Teresa.] ;-)

2. Okie seriously... I love blogging because I feel a sense of belonging here. Every verse, every story, every word and every blank space here is mine... and I love it. It is like a "feel at home" while in office. [I blog when I am in office... hehehehe]

3. And I love the people here. I may not know each one of you personally, I may not identify you while brushing through you at the malls... I may not identify you at CCD tables, I may not know you while walking through Brigade/ MG Road... But here, the moment you utter a word, I know you... I can relate to you. :-)

4. And I blog because someone somewhere told me... "I can write". So I write... and since I am not the best writer in the world, not even the best in India. So I this is a humble abode for my mediocre dabbles at what I call creativity. And thank you all for bearing with it and encouraging me to write further. Comments mean a lot.

5. The last reason why I blog is because I cannot give sound to my words, my voice fails to word my feelings... and that my characters do for me here... I speak through them. I speak through the stories, the poems here on my blog. Hence, you always feel them more than you read them... because I have no literary genius, no word power... not even great thoughts to share... all I have is these feelings. :-)


Okie and now for the tag hunt... Today, I take this opportunity to Tag...
1. Vibhanshu: You tagged me last time...badla! hehehehe [I know u r busy... take ur time... see I am so good ;-)]
2. AKS: you have been away for quite sometime... so come on punishment time. ;-)
3. Kazarelth: I tagged you last time, but you happily ignored. better answer this time. grrrrrr
4. Protege: hehehehe you asked me where I was... so here I am. :-)
5. Aman: Yes you Standbymind. Comeon... get active. :-)
5. Miraj: Yeah you are tagged too. :-)
Enjoy everybody! cheers!

10 comments:

Prince K. said...

Whenever was I tagged? :P

*Kazarelth has a halo on his head... and he whistles innocently*

Ahh... WELL... Can I tag you, again? {:P}

Impressionist said...

to create a link just select the text and click on the link button on the top which is next to the fonot color chooser button! :P

Miss Universe Crown!?
NO WAY!! no miss universe/world crowns for mother teresa followers!!
A Noble peace prize maybe! **WINK WINK**

I completely agree with the 4th point!! U write really well!!
keep writin!! U'll difinitely be the best someday! ;)

thanx for playin along. and remember. please dont take revenge next time by tagging me!!
**BEGS U NOT TO TAG ME**
heheh!!

peace & love
JeeVY

Winged Fantasy said...

Kazarelth: you were tagged last time around too. But you didnt take that. :-(

Nope... you cant... because I have already taken it... find other bakras buddy. ;-)

@rajeev: Thank you Jeevy... all are linked now. :-)
Arre nahi... In all these beauty contest quest-answer rounds... they say they want to be like Mother Teresa and they win. so... you know my hopes were not hung in mid-air. They were firmly based on some postulates and analysis. ;-)

hehehehehe... thank you... but I shall never be the best. Its a tough competition Jeevy with you around. [amd considering all the others retire, or do not participate due to a bruised elbow] ;-)

Its fun and revenge is something that never dies... It is a snake that lives inside you to hiss every moment till you die... hahahahaha [a loud evil laughter]

Prince K. said...

Sowwy!!
I actually forgot, I am really sorry.

Hmm. I consider what a person writes [as we are all bloggers here, and this is contextual] is what he becomes....

Winged Fantasy said...

Hey Kazarelth: No problem at all. Bade Bade jungalon (fealdamar) mein chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hain... :-)

hahahahaha... yeah true... what he writes is what he becomes for others. [Since there is no other way of knowing a fellow blogger]... But for oneself?

Puneet said...

"The last reason why I blog is because I cannot give sound to my words, my voice fails to word my feelings... and that my characters do for me here..."

perfect..........
keep it up

Impressionist said...

WHOA!! dont ya feel this is a lil' too much!!
Im in no way a competition to u!!
Im still learning ur already there! :D
hehehe!!

peace & love
JeeVY

Anonymous said...

Yupppppyy!! that was a tag well done,You do write wonderfully, write,,write, give voices to your words,and let those voices linger on with those who come around here!


and yeah, i have one request, please please keep taggin Rajeev, okie?? he has got some 'allergy' towards tag, we shall help him to get over it, right?

*Rajeev,are u listening to me?? :P!!

Takecare!!

Miraj C. Vora said...

Ah..i wantd a tag..lol..lemme c na wats it like hehe..to irritate ppl..

well i like all d reasons..but thn Miss Universe..hmm..hmm..interesting..i understand you like Mother Teresa..but Pri Chops did d blunder rememba..hehe..don do tht..

Winged Fantasy said...

@puneet: :-)

@rajeev: Ok let me cite another example from Indian mythology... Hanuman as a kid was very troublesome and onc he did some mischief with some saints and was cursed that he would never remember his powers unless reminded by someone. Now does that say something. :-) You got it. :-)

@shammu: Oh yes together we can and we shall make a difference to Jeevy's allergy. :-)

@irresistable desires: Oh You did? Please go ahead and take the tag. You are tagged! :-)
Oh yeah all puns intended... but yes Priyanka Chopra did goof-up... who wud be the next fav role-model?