Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tagged!

Wow! I am tagged by Vibhanshu. My first, so I am enjoying it. :-)

1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
I don’t have a scar… marks yes… but not a scar. [See, I have exhibited a positive attitude all my life ;-)]

2. What is on the walls in your room?
Nothing… they are blank. Just one poster on the door. The room is so stuffed that if I were to add even a thing extra, the room would sink from the third floor to the second.

3. What does your phone look like?
Weird, but it feels like a dairy milk bar in my hand. It is motoslim. ;-)

4. What music do you listen to?
All kinds of hindi music with good lyrics and a music that is not too jarry.

5. What is your current desktop picture?


That’s my sweetheart… my niece. Isn’t she cute?

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Right now I just want to run away from office, home, everything... and land up in an unknown land.

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
No I don’t. Its not productive ;-)

8. What time were you born?
I don’t know :-(

9. Are your parents still together?
…………….

10. What are you listening to?
Right now I am listening to Khamaaj- “mora piya mo se bole naa”


11. Do you get scared of the dark?
Naah…. Scared and me? I am scared of nothing.

12. The last person to make you cry?
Ummmm... my brother, when he scolded me for getting up late in the morning. 9.00 is not that late afterall is it?

13. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
No favourites, I keep changing.

14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Brown eyes [any shade of brown]. hair: dark brown

15. Do you like pain killers?
I love them when I have a headache. Otherwise no.

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
For a date? Never asked. But I guess I would be.

17. Favorite pizza topping?
Olives and mushrooms… and lots of cheese.

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Yummmy, creamy, delicious, hot, Pasta… yummmm

19. Who was the last person you made mad?
My client… hehehehehe

20. Is anyone in love with you?
Aaah love! Yeh ishq nahi aasaan…
Oh did you say in love with me? Sigh… how I wish! Hmmmm ;-)

Okie now who do I tag? Vyom is already tagged by Vibhanshu, Jeevy is already tagged and I see the same set of questions. Aks and Reaper have suddenly disappeared from blogosphere. Sushant has quit blogging. hmmm yep... caught you... Kazarelth, Shammu and Ravali. enjoy. :-)

13 comments:

Amandeep Singh said...

9 am..holy mother..how can that be late..thats the ear;ist one can wake up....
and hell u ve made me hungry..i neeed to run..and eat eat eat..:)

Anonymous said...

9 is late, i have brown eyes , and u shouldn't be eating too much pasta, ur niece is cute, and is your phone moto or slim ?

Winged Fantasy said...

@standbymind: You bet. How can anyone wake up before that... I fail to understand. go go run... eat eat eat as much as you can. And dont miss the pasta. :-)

@sushant: 9 is okay if you sleep at 2. Now don't ask me why I sleep at 2... my nocturnal tendencies are well talked about. :-)

You have brown eyes? hmmmmm ;-)

I know... pasta is not good for health... I wl get heart attack, cancer, diabetes and what not because of obesity. :-)

My niece is a sweetheart and she is very pretty. :-)

motoslim... Didnt notice that. oxymoron... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh your neice has even lesser hair than I do (and you are quite a cutie too ;)!)

Impressionist said...

9 O clock! damn! ur so lucky!! :((
my mom wakes me up at 7.30 itself! :((

btw that pic is cute ! :">

peace & love
JeeVY

Winged Fantasy said...

e: wow! the esquire himself! :-)

But e... I didnt quite get your comment. Ofcourse you have noticed that the one with less hair is a doll and my niece is the one who is holding it... I am not there in the picture. [confused a bit]:-)

@rajeev: yeah yeah I am lucky, so I get pulled up for getting up late. :P Waise I haven't seen dawn for like ages...
yeah I know... my niece is really cute. :-)

Cheers!
Meenakshi

Amal !! said...

;)
i wake up 1:00PM. :O?i sleep at 6:00AM,but ppl around me have stopped shoutin at me,cos they very well kno tht its going to be useless!and who knows for how long i wil b able to ENJOY this paradise? :D!!!!

ur niece is a cutie,i feel like pullin herhair [i can see u rolling your eyes]

Takecare!!
and yeah,thanks for the tag, wil take it up tomorrow!!
shammu!!!

Impressionist said...

hey thanx for those tips! :)

peace & love
JeeVY

Sujoy Bhattacharjee said...

The 'T' word finally caught up with you? Great.
One of those passing fads that seem fun for everybody except the last person who recieves it.

Winged Fantasy said...

@shammu: Do you work in night-shifts? hmmmmm
pull her hair? grrrr.... ;-)
you take care too :-)

@rajeev: tips kahan yaar. How can I give you tips? your works are much beyond the radar of my limited words. And this particular poem was brilliant. :-)

Cheers!
Meenakshi

Winged Fantasy said...

@lord Jim: Yes it did, and being my first, I enjoyed it. hehehehehe... yeah it feels like playing pakdam-pakdayi and the don always cribs. :-)

Aruni RC said...

Cute neice. The kind whose cheeks seem to be made for tugging.

Erm...okay...the kid's stolen my heart.
And Mark Twain spent 80% of his life in bed; sleeping late is truly a virtue of the enlightened.

As the other stats go...I kinda prefer steady dark eyes (the smouldering kind) and raven hair. Long. Straight.


And now, a thousand pardons for the in absentia comments. Koi to har kaal hi rehta hai. Only, regularity is one of my prime banes.

Winged Fantasy said...

@aruni: yeah she is a darling.
wow! so I am enlightenend? ok people... so whoever needs some gyaan... come unto me. ;-)

aah... you are a hard-core romantic...

waah waah! kya khoob kaha... :-)